Additional information provided:
1) The Solemn red set of Vestments were handmade in Rome in 1893.
2) The Humeral Veil was made in France in 1906.
3) The Communion rail carpets/cushions were donated because they were going to be used for the traditional Mass.
4) High schoolers had the opportunity to write an essay about their experience at this Mass. The winner (the one who writes the best essay) will be awarded $1,000.
5) Some other people made other types of donations to help with the organization of this Solemn Mass.