Thursday, May 3, 2007

Marian Month

I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue.

Behold and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow
*
I am the Immaculate Conception
*
In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph

Who is She that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army set in array?
I was exalted like a cedar in Libanus, and as a cypress tree on mount Sion. I was exalted like a palm tree in Cades, and as a rose plant in Jericho: As a fair olive tree in the plains, and as a plane tree by the water in the streets, was I exalted. I gave a sweet smell like cinnamon. and aromatical balm: I yielded a sweet odour like the best myrrh.

No comments: